Upgrade to Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
UPGRADE TO LINKSYS SMART WI-FI
The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers (EA6500, EA4500, EA3500, EA2700 and E4200 v2) have new Linksys Smart Wi-Fi benefits. You can get access to them easily with a free firmware upgrade. After you upgrade your Linksys router, all you need to do is create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account.
To automatically upgrade to Linksys Smart Wi-Fi using the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Upgrade Utility for EA4500, EA3500, EA2700 and E4200 V2, please select the appropriate link below. Please note this upgrade utility is not compatible for the EA6500. For instructions on how to automatically update firmware for the EA6500 please click
here. If you need further assistance in regards to the upgrade utility, click here.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Upgrade Utility (PC)
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Upgrade Utility (Mac)
With a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account, you have access to Tools and mobile Apps that help you to control your home network from anywhere at any time, making your digital experiences easier to manage and enjoy. You can get:
- Access to mobile Apps like HipPlay and Device Monitr to easily control, play and manage your devices and streaming content
- Anytime, anywhere access to your home network through a browser or mobile App
- Intelligent media prioritization for HD video streaming and online gaming
- Control kids' content even when you are away from home
- Turn on/off Internet connectivity to devices in your home from anywhere
- Plus more!