Frequently Asked Questions
- The LIMITED WARRANTY
- How do I return my Linksys Products?
- My product isn't working and the deadline for the reseller return policy is passed.
- How do I contact Technical Support?
- How will Technical Support help me?
- Technical Support determined my Linksys product is defective and has given me a Case #. What do I do now?
- Do I need to send the box, manuals, disks and power adapter when returning a product?
- Who is responsible for shipping?
- What is the turn-around time for to get a replacement product?
- How do I upgrade my product for a better one?
- Can you determine if my unit is under warranty from the product serial number or my registration of the product?
- My coupler/dongle broke. Is this covered under the warranty?
- If I am located nearby, can I return my product in person?
- Is damage from an act of nature, such as a thunderstorm, covered under the warranty?
- How do I contact the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Department?
- Once my unit is replaced, does my warranty start all over?
APAC Limited Warranty
Australia and New Zealand Limited Warranty
India Limited Warranty
My product isn't working and the deadline for the reseller return policy is passed.
If you have trouble with your Linksys Products during the warranty period, first visit Customer Service online. There you will find frequently asked questions, free software for download, and a knowledge base to assist you and answer your questions. If you need detailed information on a router, visit Technical Support for step-by-step assistance and troubleshooting.
How do I contact Technical Support?
Click here to see Technical Support hours of operation and contact information.
How will Technical Support help me?
One of our professional technicians will work to resolve your issue and help get your product up and running. The technician will determine whether the difficulty is the result of the product, whether your product contains a defect, and whether your product is under warranty. If your problem cannot be resolved, Technical Support will provide a Case # that is used to create an RMA for the Warranty Return process. This number will enable you to return your merchandise for a working product.
What is the turn-around time for to get a replacement product?
Depending on the inventory availability at the location for replacement, you should be able to get an immediate 1 for 1 unit replacement.
Can you determine if my unit is under warranty from the product serial number or my registration of the product?
Yes in most cases our technical support team can verify your warranty by using the serial number. If the serial number cannot be verified, a Proof of Purchase will be required to determine the warranty.
My coupler/dongle broke. Is this covered under the warranty?
Yes. The coupler/dongle is covered under the warranty period of the card as long as the product is not broken as a result of wear and tear. If the coupler (also called the "Dongle" or "the 5 inch cord") on your Laptop Card has broken, and the product warranty has expired, you may purchase a replacement.
Is damage from an act of nature, such as a thunderstorm, covered under the warranty?
The warranty does not cover acts of nature or natural disasters. We recommend you plug your product into a surge protector before use.
How do I contact the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Department?
Click here to see RMA/Customer Service Department hours and contact information.